1. What is the purpose and the legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data?
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the organisation and management of NBRNM events (meetings, trainings, conferences and other events) in the context of the performance of its tasks, including:
- Registration of persons interested in participation in the event
- Management of the lists of invitations and participants
- Management of the transportation for the participants (e.g. from/to airport to/from the event venue)
- Management of access control to the event venue
- Distribution of information, reports, publications and other event documents among invitees and registered participants
- Arrangement of event follow-up actions
- Sharing event content (e.g. audiovisual recording or live streaming) via communication channels (e.g. social media and websites) and internal streaming platforms.
In particular, personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, Article 10, paragraph (1), indent 1, regulating the consent of the person for processing their personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The information requested from you is reserved exclusively for the processing of your registration for conferences and events organized by the NBRNM and is intended for the administration of the NBRNM.
Before and during these events, the NBRNM may processes:
Contact details of participants registered to the event: first and last name, job position, organisation, email address, phone number and other information relevant for the organization of the event.
Dietary requirements and special assistance when applicable, processed in a secured manner for the sole purpose of accommodating special needs or dietary requests.
Photos, audio or video recording and web streaming of speakers, participants or organisers as well as written exchanges between the meeting participants (chat function in a video-conference meeting).
3. Who has access to your personal data?
The personal data processing activities are performed by authorized employees in the NBRNM.
Only the NBRNM, its agents in charge of organizing the events and our partner hotel(s) have access to your personal information.
Photos, audio or video recording from the events may be used by NBRNM for public relations purposes, including publication on the NBRNM's website.
4. How long are your personal data kept?
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection. The data we collect is stored in accordance with the Law for the period of 5 years after the event. Upon assessment of the Library and Archive Unit of the NBRNM, some data may be stored for longer periods solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes in accordance with Article 86 paragraph (1) of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
5. What are your rights?
NBRNM will process your personal data, photos and audio or video recording only upon your consent.
If you have given consent to the NBRNM for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing that was based on the consent before it was withdrawn.
6. Who is the data controller and how to exercise your rights?
The NBRNM is a personal data controller. For additional information and/or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officers.