National bank adopted the Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures issued by the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems at the Bank for International Settlements and the Technical Committee of the International Organization of Securities Commissions as internationally accepted standards for payment system operations.
- financial impact presented by the average daily value of payment transactions executed via the given payment systems during the previous calendar year;
- market share presented by the number of payment transactions of the given payment system relative to the total number of payment transactions executed by all payment systems of the same type during the preceding calendar year, expressed as a percentage; and
- settlement of other payment systems or securities settlement systems in the given payment system.
The payment systems can be classified as:
- systemically important payment systems,
- important payment systems, and
- other payment systems.