The NBRM enables electronic international payment operations for the government and government authorities. E-banking is executed by using the eBank application for processing the following transactions:
- Processing of payments from abroad, reporting submission (Form 743) to the payment user and distribution of funds on the basis of instructions from the user;
- Realization of payment orders abroad and for payment in favor of non-resident accounts in the country (Form 1450), and
- Realization of orders for withdrawing effective foreign money for business trips (Form 1450).
The application can be used by persons authorized by the government authorities. For that purpose, the institution submits to the NBRM (Payment Systems Department):
- Application for granting privileges to the persons registered for operation with the e-banking application (in original) - with data on the persons who will be registered at the application and the type of the granted authorizations, signed by an authorized person (Application for granting privileges - available in Macedonian);
- cover letter for the submitted document;
- the latest current outstanding value issued by Central Registry for the authorized signatories from your institution, and
- a copy of the signatures of the authorized signatories.
In order to operate with the application, users should have digital certificates issued by public certificate issuers in the Republic of Macedonia, having in mind that all data entered in the database should be previously digitally signed by the user.
The details of using the application are given in the "Technical instructions for the WEB eBank application for the government institutions" (available in Macedonian)
All rights reserved © 2017
National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia